Each 16 oz. bottle of concentrate makes 5 gallons of Ready-to-Use hospital-grade, non-toxic, certified organic, food surface safe, 100% biodegradable disinfectant. Once our disinfectant has dried the solution turns into a microscopic table salt that biodegrades in seconds. You don’t have to worry about this disinfectant leaving any toxic residues or harmful residual substances. This disinfectant is probably the safest solution you could use around your furniture, floors, technology, and other types of precious belongings. This delivers a safe, sterilized environment for your friends, family, and loved ones to safely gather again.
Send us a message here if you'd like to connect with us!